All Saints’ Memorial Chapel and its adjacent cemetery is located about 4 miles south of the village of Morris on route 51. The small stone Gothic Revival church was built circa 1866 on the Morris family estate. The chapel cemetery is a final resting place for descendants of General Jacob Morris family members, their neighbors, family employees, and Zion parishioners. The earliest burial is that of Censa Morris, General Jacob Morris’ infant daughter, who died in 1791. All Saints Chapel, in words delivered at its consecration, bids the passing traveler to “pause and pray, while its heavenward ascending spire will point him to a rest and home beyond this weary world.”
Zion parishioners care for the property with a clean-up day in the fall and the spring. Services are held the last Sunday of the 3 summer months, followed by a picnic welcoming everyone .