We are proud of our history which starts in 1778 when Ichabod Palmer and Einathan Noble settled in the Butternut Valley having come from Connecticut, which was strong in the faith of the Church of England. Immediately upon building his cabin, Ichabod began holding services for neighbors. “Neighbors” came by horseback or on foot from as far away as New Berlin on trails through the woods.
All Saints’ Memorial Chapel and its adjacent cemetery is located about 4 miles south of the village of Morris on route 51. The small stone Gothic Revival church was built circa 1866 on the Morris family estate. The chapel cemetery is a final resting place for... Read More →